[ Putters ] [ EqualizerCustomGrip ] [ Equalizer Putter grip ] [ Retriever Page ] [ Wedge Tee Page ]
- Machined to a zero loft face from a solid piece of aluminum.
- Imparts a ground hugging roll to the golf ball no matter the
distance of the putt.
- The entire length of the sole is curved to reduce scuffing and
allow varying lie angles.
- Rectangular shape and shafted in the center of the head - can be
used right or left handed.
- Wide head design and white sight lines make it very easy to
line up your putts.
- Head and shaft anodized black for a no glare effect.
||Putter and included
[Order Form] [Terms
Equalizer Putter grip or Equalizer
Custom grip installed. The equal size, equal hand pressure grip -
reduces muscle tension, minimizes twisting and rotation of the clubface,
produces more accurate and consistent putts.
in Canada from Materials Produced in the U.S.A.
When Quality Counts
Contents of this page © 1999,
John Blake & Sons Ltd.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.
This page last updated